BETED, 1987 yılında kurulmuş IFTA – International Family Therapy Association, Türkçe açılımıyla Uluslararası Aile Terapisi Derneği üyesidir.
IFTA üyesi olmak eğitim sonunda verilecek sertifikaların Aile Danışma Merkezleri Yönetmeliğinde belirtilen Aile Danışmanılığı teorik eğitiminin uygunluğuna yöneliktir.
We have received your recent payment to IFTA for another year of membership. If you are a Training Division member, your memberships are concurrent.
The International Family Therapy Association welcomes you as a valuable member of its association. You are part of a large and growing group of family therapists from around the world who recognize IFTA as an important affiliation. We are committed to expanding family therapy research and practice around the world through the sponsorship of Congresses and other continuing education programs; international advocacy for the family; and dissemination of important information on family therapy via our newsletter, journal, and website.
Here are some of the benefits of membership in IFTA:
• Participation in an international group of family therapists who are committed to not only expanding research and practice, but who are also committed to establishing the field in emerging nations.
* Subscription to the International Connection, the IFTA newsletter, twice yearly.
• Subscription to the Research E-Forum Newsletter, the IFTA online newsletter about research in family therapy.
• An online subscription to the Journal of Family Psychotherapy, the official IFTA.
• First notices of the IFTA Congresses, first opportunities to submit proposals, and reduced fees to attend the Congresses
IFTA looks forward to a long and fruitful relationship with you. We hope that you will be an active member of the association, and that you help us develop and grow strongly into the 21st Century.
William Hiebert, General Secretary